Friday, April 22, 2016

Interests in...version 2.0

"I have to admit that I have so many interest. So many interests that I don't have time to became an expert in each interest. My strengths are learning fast and good at doing research." (version 1.0 is here)

Reviewing my achievements, over the past 5 years, I have taken lessons on Intermediate Electric Guitar, Attractive Presentation Skills, Wedding Planning, Acrylic Painting, Art Therapy, Intellectual Property Management, Real Estate, Air Pistol (one of the Olympic games)...

I have also done a number of voluntary services serving the young, the elderly, and the minority. 

And I am currently independently conducting a Meaning of Life project, which involves intensive researching, and studying of Theology, Latin, Spanish, and hopefully Konic Greek, and Hebrew. The books I have read and information I processed is massive. And I expect that this will be a life-long project.

No comments:

Post a Comment